Entrepreneur recruitment manager
My client, a mid-level investment firm, is looking for an Entrepreneur Manager. In this role, you will manage the onboarding and departure process from start to finish for contractors and temporary workers. The role has three aspects:
- Project management of the transition from the management of contractors and temporary workers to the resourcing team; and
- BAU’s responsibility for the integration and exit of new demands from contractors and temporary workers; and
- Write the business case and manage the transition project from entrepreneurs to a third party
- You will work with the HR team to finalize the onboarding, extension and departure processes for contractors and temporary workers in the UK and overseas, including drafting relevant templates (e.g. recruiting authority, extension authority)
You will also write and manage all communications with the company regarding policies and processes for contractors and temporary workers and design and conduct any training as required.
The role requires you to work with the company and the entrepreneur to explain the onboarding process and in the UK the obligation to deduct PAYE / NI. You will also be the decision maker in IR35 determinations – this is a prerequisite.
Additional tasks include:
- Verification of contracts, then sent to subcontractors and temporary workers for signature with additional background checks;
- Update required contractors spreadsheets and new carpenters spreadsheets as required;
- Identify and work with recruiting agencies to find sub-contractors and temporary resources, if applicable;
- Review the conditions of the contractors recruiting agency and advise on the appropriate conditions including the mark-up / mark-up;
- Ensure that background checks and references have been completed and are filed in the individual’s file.
The position is suitable for someone who is an expert in managing contractors and temporary resources (including IR35) and who has training in best practice resources.
It is essential that you have the following knowledge:
- An expert in the management of contractors and temporary resources
- Experience in project management ideally within an international organization
- A recruiting professional with an understanding of best practices in recruiting, sourcing and selection
- Lead on IR35 determinations
If this describes your skills and you are available at short notice, send your CV to Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacant post.